Applying for TRW courses & visas – fees & procedures
Enrollment procedure for the Music Production Certificate needing a short-term study visa.
The price of this course is £2450 which includes a deposit of £500.
Documents you need to provide us:
- A completed application form.
- A scanned image of your passport which shows your photo and passport number.
The enrollment procedure is as follows:
- Complete the application form that will be emailed to you with the available course start dates and send it back to us as soon as possible.
- On receipt of the form we will assess your suitability for the course. If you are deemed suitable you will be emailed a conditional letter of acceptance on to the course. This is often done the same day we receive your application form.
- To complete your enrolment you will then need to pay a £500 deposit. The payment methods can be seen below. This will reserve your place on the course.
- You also need to send us a scanned image of your passport which shows your photo and passport number.
- On receipt of an additional payment of £1450 we will send you a letter of unconditional acceptance for the course. You will need to present this letter when you apply for your visa.
- The remaining £500 will be due 28 days before the course start date.
You can not apply for a visa more than 3 months before the course start date but you can enroll on the course.
Reserve your place now by paying the deposit using the Add To Cart button below to pay by PayPal:
Pay for the letter of uncondtional acceptance now using the Add To Cart button below to pay by PayPal:
LUA Fee £1450
Pay the remaining balance using the Add To Cart button below to pay by PayPal:
Balance payment £500