Formal Nationally Recognised Music Production & Sound Engineering Qualifications

We are approved by Rockschool & Access To Music to deliver their Music Practitioner and Creative Practitioner level 3 qualifications.

The TRW level 1 diploma leads to a level 3 Music Practitioner Subsidiary Diploma qualification. This is to A level standard.

The TRW level 2 diploma leads to a level 3 Music Practitioner Extended Diploma. This qualifies for 180 UCAS Credits which qualifies for university entrance.

The TRW level 3 & 4 diplomas lead to BTEC HND level 4 and 5 qualifications. These are the equivalent of the 1st 2 years of a university degree. You are therefore be able to go straight into the 3rd year of a degree at university after achieving these qualifications.