Sound Engineer Diploma – Six Months
Enrollment procedure for the TRW 6 month intensive Music Production Extended Certificate for a short-term study visa.
Our 6 month full time Sound Engineering & Music Production Extended Certificate course qualifies you to apply for a short-term study visa.
The price of this course is £5900 which includes a deposit of £1000 or £5800 if paid in full no later than 3 months before the start date.
Documents you need to provide us:
- A completed application form.
- A scanned image of your passport which shows your photo and passport number.
The enrollment procedure is as follows:
- Complete the application form that will be emailed to you with the available course start dates and send it back to us as soon as possible. On receipt of the form we will assess your suitability for the course. If you are deemed suitable you will be emailed a conditional letter of acceptance on to the course. This is often done the same day we receive your application form.
- To complete your enrollment you will then need to pay a £1000 deposit. The payment methods can be seen below. This will reserve your place on the course.
- You also need to send us a scanned image of your passport which shows your photo and passport number.
- On receipt of an additional payment of £3900 we will send you a letter of unconditional acceptance for the course. You will need to present this letter when you apply for your visa.
- The remaining £1000 will be due 28 days before the course start date.
You can not apply for a visa more than 3 months before the course start date but you can enroll on the course.
Total Fee £5900 (reduced to £5800 in advance)
1. Deposit payment: £1000.
This reserves your place on the TRW Sound Engineering & Music Production level 1 diploma course. On receipt of the payment we will send you a letter of conditional acceptance on to the course.
2. Letter of unconditional acceptance payment: £3900
On receipt of the payment we will send you your letter of unconditional acceptance on to a course. You will need this when you apply for your visa.
Letter of unconditional acceptance Payment
3. Balance payment: £1000.
Due 28 days before the course start date.
To speed up the process you can pay the amounts in steps 1 and 2 above in one sum eg. £4900.